Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fascination with nature



Kieran and i went to the British Museum a few weekends ago, for some free exploration. We came across this small exhibition called the fascination with nature. Based on Chinese art and interpretation, it wasincredible to see the amount of skilled craftsmenship that went into the small pieces of work. Its free to see.

On our way to the nature exhibition, i went through a printmaking gallery which contain both classic and contemporary works. I found it just as good as the nature exhibition.

Chamilla i thought of you! x

In the link it does nt look like much, but if you have a few free sunday hours. It recommend the British museum.

1 comment:

Dan said...

I like this a lot.

I have been a bit slack recently.. I am going to the avant garde exhibition at the british library this week so I shall whack some of that stuff up. Lovely!