Monday, October 12, 2009

PAPERCRAFT!!!


So I recently invested in a beautiful book called 'Paper Craft', an amazing source of paper related art and graphic design...here are some of my favourites:

Brian Dettmer

I watched an interview about his work, and he is so intelligent. He uses books and glues them together, painstakingly cutting away old pages of history and science, re-looking at how we disregard books for the internet and reinventing our idea of them. I've just found out he has an exhibition in NY, so I'm definitely going to have a look.


Bovey Lee

Everything I inspire to be. Intricate, delicate and beautiful.

Julien Vallee

A young graphic designer who is going against the grain of computer aided design methods of usual graphic design and mixing in contemporary colorful cut out sculpted paper to create really interesting typography and images.

www.jvallee.com


No comments: